We are a Christ centered LCMS preschool for 2 1/2 to 5 year olds owned by Faith Lutheran Church. We have served families in the Adel area since 1982. Our program starts the Wednesday following Labor Day and runs until mid-May.
Is to provide a safe and nurturing environment that helps young children grow intellectually and spiritually, build self-confidence and resilience, and have positive social interactions with others in a Christian atmosphere.
Our Core Values
Know that Jesus Loves them and is their Savior
Grow in all areas of development through play and structured learning
Show their love of Jesus Christ to others
What We Offer
- 2 highly qualified teachers
- Flexible classes based on child's development level vs. age
- Discovery preschool option for 2 1/2 year olds
- Chapel time with Pastor Matt and/or DCE Madi
- Play and structured learning opportunities
- Nature playscape and large fenced in playground
- Indoor gross motor space
- Snacks are provided by the preschool
- Parent-Teacher conferences twice a year
- Special Programing: Music for Tots class, Adel Public Library story time, special guest visitors that align to current studies
- 2 1/2 to young 3 year olds (summer birthdays)
- Must be 2 1/2 by Sept 15th
- Do not have to be potty trained (just working on it)
- T/Th 8:30-11:00
- The goal of this class is to give children a positive "preschool" learning experience with age-appropriate activities within a routine without a parent present.
- 3 year olds to young 4 year olds (summer birthdays)
- Must be 3 by Sept 15 and fully potty trained
- M/W/F 8:30-11:00
- This class focuses on social-emotional skills while introducing academic concepts including shapes, colors, letters, counting, and fine motor skills.
- 4 and 5 year olds
- Recommended for child's last year before entering Kindergarten
- M/T/W/Th 12:00-3:00
- This class works on kindergarten readiness skills such as counting and number knowledge, letters and sounds, fine motor skills including cutting and writing, and listening and participating at large group times.
All classes include outside/large motor play, large group/circle time, free choice centers, Jesus time, and snack.
Tuition is paid on a monthly basis September-May. Payments can be made in-person via cash or check or under the payments tab on this website via credit/debit card, checking, or savings.
Prices for 2023-2024 and 2024-2025 School Years:
Discovery Preschool: $125
4Rkids Early Childhood Iowa offers preschool scholarships to 3 and 4 year olds whose families meet income guidelines.
Kylee Henderson graduated from Pittsburg State University with a BS in Early Childhood Development. She has had experience working in various early childhood settings with ages birth to 12 years old. Kylee became the preschool director in 2018 and is the lead teacher for all 3 classes.
Anna Boot graduated from Simpson College with a BA in Elementary Education with endorsements in Early Childhood and Reading. She has many years of experience working in Christian preschools with 2-5 year olds. Anna joined Faith's Flock in 2022.